Logicom Solution's government solutions, technology and consulting can help improve citizen services, build intelligent systems, improve public saftey, strengthen national security and manage resources more effectivley. Governing in the 21st Century presents new challenges for public officials. Technology is changing the ways we interact as global citizens and how we govern. With billions now online, citizens expect to connect with governments and public sector agencies in a secure, seamless, and reliable environment. Public service employees need to collaborate across multiple agencies and geographies in real time. Logicom Solutions has a variety of technologies which facilitates the above:
Collaboration shifts the focus from documents and PCs to people and social sessions, defined as the new fundamental unit of collaborative work, in which groups of individuals interact across company and geographic boundaries. The goal of a social session is to create the effect of presence within the reality of absence. Delivering a consistent experience to anyone, anywhere, anytime, on any device (PC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.).
Implementing a Unified Network for Voice and Data, and adopting Collaboration Applications is a crucial IT component of any successful government agency.
The convergence of voice, video, and data networks into a single, powerful, secure network enables:
• Responsiveness through improved efficiency
• Mobility by providing a unified view of communications anywhere, anytime, on any device
• Collaboration by sharing all types of media via voice, Web, and video
• Security by extending security through call-control devices and communications applications
• Choice through open standards that facilitate integration with applications.
The Converged Network Collaboration architecture breaks down the barriers that exist between different content formats, tools, devices, companies and people working towards a common goal. It provides a new approach in the ‘Post-PC’ era that:
• Provides a new collaborative workspace that is inherently more ‘mobile, social, visual, and virtual’
• Understands the individual nature of the employee’s workspace, and provides the best possible experience as people change roles, locations, devices, and interaction styles
• Delivers the needed security and integration within the existing IT landscape while also adding value
• Is built for the long term and capable of extending support to new devices, applications, and interaction styles as they emerge and evolve.
One of the most rapidly evolving areas of ICT infrastructure is the Data Centre. The demands on the traditional Computer Room environment are ever increasing and customers are adopting a roadmap approach that includes the introduction of virtualisation, automation and ultimately cloud.
Logicom Solutions experienced professionals can help you assess your current IT infrastrcuture and design for you the right architecture solution that is tailored to your Organisation's Business and Service Transformation needs and that will :
• Consolidate costly remote site server, storage, and backup infrastructure into Data Centres
• Provide optimal performance for applications delivered from central Data
Centres to remote site users
• Define specific performance requirements for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
• Minimise WAN bandwidth and its cost of provision
• Enable simplified data protection and compliance, effective backup, retention, storage management and recovery procedures to support remote locations
• Ensure scalability and availability.
Governmental organisations are responsible for providing citizens with secure access and nationally and internationally recognized identity and travel documentation. Logicom Solutions in association with its partner organisations can offers governments, authorities and citizens a wide range of authentication and security facilities and mechanisms. These incorprate security features that are based on complex manufacturing processes and guarantee optimum protection against tampering, interception and counterfeiting. In addition, we can assist organisations in ensuring that their internal communications as well as communications with their citizens and the public are as secure as possible.
Helpdesk Business Operations
Integrated professional IT support service solutions, The Logicom Solutions Service Desk provides your end users with a single point of contact for all technology incidents and requests. This helps achieve increased incident logging and resolution on first contact, and methodical incident escalation and problem resolution. Our experienced approach to IT service management can reduce business costs and risk. The Service can be provided both on premise and remotely through multi-site support.
CA Service Desk - Key Benefits
•Increased productivity of consumers, IT teams and management
•Reduced number of Service Desk tickets
•Faster service restoration
•Clearer understanding of support’s business value
•Less business risk associated with changes
•Fewer service disruptions